We envision a world where every individual has access to quality mental health support without barriers.
To provide a holistic wellness program that promotes mental wellbeing by engaging all sectors of society with tailor-made interventions.
Our Social Impact Work
The work we do at The Sunshine Series is driven by a mission to create social change and improve access for all, irrespective of class, gender or socio-economic status. This has guided our work and is reflected in the many social impact projects we have embarked on since our inception. To scale our social impact, at the beginning of 2022, we founded a non-profit organization called Idimma Health Initiative.
Our vision is to reduce the inequalities in access to mental health care in Nigeria and to improve the quality of life of persons with psychosocial disabilities. We do this by training lay counselors who carry out mental health interventions within underserved communities. We also provide economic empowerment to persons with psychosocial disabilities and their caregivers through vocational skills training.
Idimma is geared towards empowering communities to leverage their existing systems and positive cultural values to enhance their mental wellbeing, making it more sustainable and stigma-free.
To find out more about our social impact work and how you can get involved, kindly click the button below to view our website or send us an email via email@example.com
We are a team of committed, passionate and smart working young people, aiming towards the normalizing of access to mental health support in all sectors of the society including but not limited to schools, work institutions, hospitals, government agencies, and humanitarian aid organizations, local and international NGOs.
Our services are;
- Psychotherapy– We offer Individual therapy, Couple therapy, Group therapy, and Family therapy for mental health issues like depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, addiction, bipolar disorder, and general life issues.
- Capacity building/ Workshops– Cognitive Behavioral Therapy training, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Training, Trauma-informed Care practice, Psychological First Aid, Lay counselling skills training, Child and Adolescent Counselling Skills, Conflict Management Skills, and Emotional Intelligence. Our trainings are conducted virtually and physically. They can also be organized in-house for your organization/team.
- Employee Assistance Programmes– We design wellness packages for organizations aimed at enhancing employee wellbeing and productivity. These packages cover therapy sessions and interactive workshops like Work-life balance workshop, Stress management workshop, Conflict resolution, and team-building workshop.
- Wellness packages– To promote a holistic approach to mental wellbeing, we curated a special wellness package for you called The Wellness Box. The subscription for this plan offers therapy, yoga, meditation sessions, and self-help resources.
- School Psychological Services– We design and deliver services that improve the mental wellbeing of students and staffs. The COVID19 pandemic has had a major impact on the mental wellbeing of students and teachers. Our interventions are tailor-designed to suit the diverse needs of learners. We design Individual Education Plan and Behaviour Intervention Plan for learners with special educational needs. We design policies and activities that protect students against bullying, drug abuse and other social vices that students are vulnerable to. We train teachers in psychological first aid to make them sensitive to the mental health needs of the students they work with. We also offer counselling services to schools.
- Consultancy– We offer mental health services to other organizations and their beneficiaries.
The Wellness Box
At The Sunshine Series, we believe in the importance of having a healthy mind, this is why the Wellness Box was created.
The Wellness Box offers you an affordable way to take care of your mental health by providing a holistic virtual wellness package that helps you care for your mind, soul, and body.
The wellness provides psychological first aid. For severe levels of mental distress and in-depth treatment, contact us to find out about alternative therapy plans.
To subscribe to any of The Wellness Box plan, call or send an email using details on the flyer. You can also share The Wellness Box Plan as a gift card to your colleagues, employees, loved ones and family.